IMPORTANT: THIS SOFTWARE END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT ("EULA") IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THE LICENSOR – MOVAVI SOFTWARE LIMITED ("MOVAVI.COM"). USE OF THE SOFTWARE PROVIDED WITH THIS EULA (THE "SOFTWARE") CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS. READ IT CAREFULLY BEFORE COMPLETING THE INSTALLATION PROCESS AND USING THE SOFTWARE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS EULA, DO NOT INSTALL AND/OR USE THIS SOFTWARE. BY INSTALLING, COPYING, OR OTHERWISE USING THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS EULA.
The types of licenses provided with the Software are listed below. Only one license type can be applied to the User. If you want to determine your license type, please contact our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. LICENSE GRANT
PERSONAL LICENSE. This type of license permits software operation on one computer, workstation, or another digital electronic device that conforms to the system requirements of the Software as specified in the documentation. Therefore, the Software is licensed on per computer basis, not per user, site or company. For example, if a person uses 2 computers, to install and use the Software on every computer, the person must purchase 2 licenses. The "User" means an individual whose funds are used to pay the license fee. In accordance with the terms of this Agreement, Movavi.com grants the User worldwide non-exclusive rights, which may not be transferred to any third party, to use the Software. "Use" means storing, loading, installing, executing, or displaying the Software exclusively for personal purposes, without rights of commercial replication and/or distribution neither in full or as part of the derived software to any third parties. You may not modify the Software or disable any licensing or control features of the Software except as an intended part of the Software programming features. The given Agreement remains effective perpetually in consideration of appropriate restrictions in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
BUSINESS LICENSE. This type of license is intended to use by a company or another entity and gives the rights to install and use the Software for corporate, commercial, or business purposes (including internal business purposes such as presentation or reports preparation). For the rights granted to the User, the User is bound to pay to Movavi.com the applicable license fee. This license is non-exclusive, permits software operation on one computer, and is not transferable to any other organization or affiliate. The given Agreement remains effective perpetually in consideration of appropriate restrictions in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
2. TRIAL and REGISTRATION. You are granted the right to use the Software without registration solely for the purposes of evaluating the performance of the Software for a period of no more than thirty (30) days. In addition, watermark is laid upon the processed video when using a trial copy of the Software. To remove the restrictions of the trial copy, you have to register it with Movavi.com in accordance to the terms laid out in the registration information which can be found in the documentation accompanying the Software. You are expected to use the Software on your system and to thoroughly evaluate its usefulness and functionality before making a purchase. This "try before you buy" approach is the ultimate guarantee that the Software will perform to your satisfaction.
3. COMMERCIAL USE. EDUCATIONAL LICENSE
Versions of the Software intended for private use (personal license) as well as trial versions may not be used for commercial purposes, with only the following exception: use of any version of the Software to make videos for monetization on YouTube or similar services shall not constitute breach of this agreement as long as the description attached to such videos includes a statement to the effect that the video was created in the Software and includes a link to https://www.movavi.com/
NOTE: Movavi.com provides special pricing for educational organizations, for educational purposes only. Hence, the users of this license should be employees or representatives of educational organizations. To qualify for educational pricing, you must complete and submit the form at https://www.movavi.com/edu/
4. OWNERSHIP. The Software is owned and copyrighted by Movavi.com. Your license confers no title or ownership in the Software and should not be construed as a sale of any right in the Software.
5. COPYRIGHT. The Software and all rights, without limitation including proprietary rights therein, are owned by Movavi.com or its suppliers and are protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The Software is licensed, not sold. You acknowledge that no title to the intellectual property in the Software is transferred to you. You further acknowledge that title and full ownership rights to the Software will remain the exclusive property of Movavi.com and you will not acquire any rights to the Software except as expressly set forth in this license. You agree that any copies of the Software will contain the same proprietary notices which appear on and in the Software.
6. REVERSE ENGINEERING. You agree that you will not attempt to reverse compile, modify, translate, or disassemble the Software in whole or in part.
7. NO OTHER WARRANTIES. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. MOVAVI.COM DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE SOFTWARE, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY MAY LAST, OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION.
The Software automatically references, displays, links to and provides web services related to sites and information located worldwide throughout the Internet. Because Movavi.com has no control over such sites and information, Movavi.com makes no guarantees as to such sites and information, including but not limited to: (a) the accuracy, availability, sequence completeness, currency, content, validity or quality of any such sites and information, or (b) whether they may locate unintended or objectionable content. By using the Software, you acknowledge that Movavi.com makes no representations or warranties with regard to any sites or information displayed by or accessed through the Software.
8. THIRD PARTY ACKNOWLEDGMENTS. Portions of the Software may utilize or include third party software and other copyrighted material. The use of such material is governed by their respective terms. Certain software libraries and other third party software included with the Software are free software and licensed under the terms of the GNU Library Lesser General Public License (LGPL). You may obtain a complete machine-readable copy of the source code for such free software under the terms of the LGPL without charge except for the cost of media, shipping and handling, upon written request to Movavi.com. The LGPL software is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY, without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS OF PURPOSE.
Qt® Notice. The Software uses Qt Toolkit and its included libraries under the terms of GNU Lesser General Public License 2.1. Qt is a registered trade mark of Digia Plc and/or its subsidiaries and is used pursuant to a license from Digia Plc and/or its subsidiaries. See http://qt-project.org/
for additional details.
Google-Glog Notice. The Software uses the glog library and its components under the terms of the Modified 3-Clause BSD License. Copyright© 2008, Google Inc. The full text of the BSD license can be found at http://opensource.org/licenses/BSD-3-Clause
Boost Notice. The Software uses Boost software libraries under the terms of the terms of the Boost 1.0 License. Copyright Beman Dawes, David Abrahams, 1998-2005, Rene Rivera 2004-2007. The full text of the license can be found at http://www.boost.org/LICENSE_1_0.txt
PDFium Notice. The Software uses PDFium software library under the terms of the BSD Free Software License. The full text of the BSD license can be found at http://opensource.org/licenses/BSD-3-Clause
. Except as otherwise expressly permitted, Movavi.com will not give any of your personal information to any third party without your express approval except as reasonably required by law, as authorized by this provision or as necessary to protect Movavi.com, its agents, and other participants.
10. Movavi.com Support Center
10.1. We are ready to help you in any way we can make your Software experience the best. Should you need any help or if you can't find an answer to your question, please feel free to contact our Support Team at Movavi Support Center
10.2. To support your queries, Movavi.com may from time to time ask you to provide information on your user data and experience, which will be used to estimate Software usability and thereby improve and enhance products and services. The primary purpose of collecting personal and other user information in these cases is to provide the User with safe, smooth, efficient, and customized maintenance services. For example, Movavi.com may collect and use personal data related to you, as permitted or necessary to: provide technical support, customer support and troubleshoot problems; inform you about service updates and faults; verify your identity; protect your and Movavi.com's interests. Such data may include the following information: your full name (company name), email address, and your phone number. Moreover, our Support Team may request to collect the special log files which includes program error messages, the version of a Movavi program, its activation status, and technical specifications of your computer. This information is required to provide the necessary technical support and continue the research and development process.
10.3. You agree and acknowledge that any information, data, text, photos, videos, or other materials (hereinafter referred to as the "Content"), whether publicly or privately provided to Movavi.com in order to be supported, shall be sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content has been obtained. This means that the User shall be solely responsible for all Content upload, post, or otherwise transmit via the Movavi.com websites and file-sharing or file-hosting services and for its validity, legitimacy, completeness, applicability, and copyright compliance. Movavi.com shall not control any User Content.
11.1. "Software Upgrade (also known as a "Major Upgrade")" is a newer or better version of the Software that offers a significant change or major improvement over your current version and is accompanied by a change in the main number of the version. These versions are provided for a charge.
11.2. "Software Update" (also known as a "Minor Update") is a royalty-free download of the Software that provides fixes for discovered bugs and malfunctions or provides minor software improvements. These versions are provided by Movavi.com within the period a particular software version is being developed.
11.3. Movavi.com does not guarantee the provision of updates for earlier developed versions of the Software and does not guarantee the operability and compatibility of the earlier purchased Software on devices and operating systems that were released after the purchase of the Software. However, Movavi.com continues to provide technical support (consultations and other help) in relation to the earlier purchased programs in accordance with the original system requirements.
Before the purchase of a Major Upgrade for the earlier purchased Software, the End User shall ensure that the updated Software can be used on a particular device in accordance with the system requirements of the updated program.
12. SEVERABILITY. In the event of invalidity of any provision of this license, the parties agree that such invalidity shall not affect the validity of the remaining portions of this license.
13. NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL MOVAVI.COM OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF THE DELIVERY, PERFORMANCE OR USE OF THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF MOVAVI.COM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL MOVAVI.COM's LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIM, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, EXCEED THE LICENSE FEE PAID BY YOU, IF ANY.
14. GENERAL PROVISION. This is the entire agreement between you and Movavi.com, which supersedes any prior agreement or understanding, whether written or oral, relating to the subject matter of this EULA. If any part of this EULA is found void and unenforceable, it will not affect the validity of the balance of the agreement, which shall remain valid and enforceable according to its terms. This EULA shall automatically terminate upon failure by you to comply with its terms. Movavi.com, on its sole discretion, may modify this EULA in writing at any time.
This Agreement and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the Cyprus law.